Instructions for Use:
We do not recommend the use of teak oil but if you wish to we offer the following as a guide to the best results.
Teak oil or stain, should be applied before the furniture begins to weather and change color.
Ensure the furniture is dry and free of any dust or dirt and apply one light coat of oil with a clean cloth or brush, wiping off any surplus.
Teak oil should not be applied over accumulated oil or dirt as the result will be dark and the furniture will eventually blacken. If necessary, remove previous oil or dirt by vigorous scrubbing or gentle use of a pressure hose.
Re-oiling annually should be sufficient.
Spontaneous combustion can occur with soiled application cloths, which should be disposed of in a way that does not present a fire hazard.
PAINT PRODUCT UN1263
- Keep out of reach of children
- Harmful by inhalation
- Harmful in contact with skin
- Keep container tightly closed
- Avoid contact with clothes
- See more at: http://teak.com/usa/patio-furniture-accessories-4TO.shtml#sthash.gTKUdnf2.dpuf